CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Introducing the newest member of our household

meet Dalbea
Dalbea arrived last week, 6 weeks old and full of 'puppy life'. He is half dalmation and half beagle ... quite literally ... a dalmation body with a beagle head.

Renatah loves the puppy but gets a little overwhelmed when Dalbea tries to play with her. Like all puppies he likes to jump and bite ... Renatah can be heard saying 'no bite, puppy no, muma hold me' many times a day!


Naturally he misses his brothers and sisters so we gave him a little toy puppy to keep him company! I wouldn't say it's his favourite - he loves to chew on just about anything!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow !!!! he sure is 1/2 and 1/2. He will turn into a great playmate eventuallly ;)
I hope you are all doing well.Our little girl is growing up fast.
Di and I are off to Canberra and Sydney for 2 weeks this Thursday.. You cant keep us in one place for too long xox Gwen

Debbie La Bell said...

he's so cute! that first shot you posted is classic puppy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Naomi
Even more reason for me to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!! Your family is growing? Guess we will have to come back to meet Dalbea... He is almost as cute as our little princess. I'm sure they will soon be the best of friends.
miss you all heaps!!!!! love Di

Dennis Family said...

I can't believe you got a dog! He is certainly adorable, I love the look and the name. THe kids can't wait to meet and play!

Joy