CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Naomi's New Look



I know that typically a 'hunny-do' list refers to "to-do" lists created by wives for their husbands. I make my fair share for Tim!

The new look, however, comes from the list I've been creating of things that Tim has said "it would be cool if ..." or ... "you should ..." or ... "why don't you ...".

The first one I crossed off the list was to cut all my hair off and go super short. My good friend Joy did the cutting at the beginning of July.

The second one I just crossed off the list yesterday ... die my hair (pun intended) blond. I haven't been game enough to do it with long hair so I figured now was as good a time as any to try out the look. I'm still getting used to it ... but ... it's SO FUN to try different things out with my hair for a time! It'll grow back and one day this experimental phase of my hair life will be over (or maybe it won't!).

What do you think?! Should I keep it super short and blond?? Any and all comments welcome!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it brings out your eyes, just like it did my sisters'. What I think is even better is that you are keeping track of the little things you can do to please your husband-- such a fun and light-hearted spirit!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun 'do' Nomes, and you pull it off for sure. I love it with the dangly earrings you have in the pic.

Anonymous said...

- Jen