CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cherished Friends

It is a wonderful thing to have a friendship that has stood the test of time and is still flourishing. Sarah as been an important part of my life since our freshman year of high school (in the Philippines). We are kindred souls and I'm so thankful for her.

I'm truly amazed at how often we have been able to see each other over the years since we parted ways at the end of our senior year. At the beginning of August I was able to make a trip to visit the Bergstrand family with my two kiddos.
It was such a blessed time. It was actually my third time to visit Bluffton ... the first, for their wedding, the second was when Renatah was 6 months old and now with two kids in tow.













We loved walking everywhere, meeting new friends, visiting the farm, eating fruit, getting little 'holiday treats' and just 'doing life' with our kids together.






3 comments:

annie said...

awww, Sarah! How great that you've stayed so close all these years. So fun to see her kids and I must say I am loving Tait's giant legs. So cute!

The Caldwells said...

So awesome! All the kiddos are cuteie-pies!

Krista

Anonymous said...

So sweet, glad you were able to catch up with a cherished friend. Looks like the little cherubs had fun too. Love the pic of the girls, they could nearly be sisters, sooo cute!
-Jen