CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Immigration Update

Hopefully there won't be too many more of these needed! On Thursday May 24th at 3pm I am secheduled for an interview for my green card. Tim and Renatah both have to be there with me along with many pieces of paper and what ever 'evidence' we have of our relationship!! Have you ever seen the movie 'Greencard' with Andie McDowell - I wonder what kind of an experience this will be! We haven't been 'studying' each other ... so we'll see how it goes!

The appointment is in Seattle (as our mailing address was Vancouver Washington for the past year or so) ... so it will be quite the adventure. I hope I will be posting news of celebration soon.

Oh - the day after the interview Renatah and I will be off on another practise plane ride to Ohio to visit my dear friend Sarah and her family for a week. We are so excited to see them again and for Renatah to meet them for the first time.

Thanks again for your continued prayer and support over the past 2 1/2 years - crazy isn't it!

Naomi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will be okay at Immigration, I've had quite a few dealings with them this past year and I'm almost sure this is your last visit. Take Care and love to all. Love Aunt Val