CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

It's Over!

Renatah and I just returned from our trip to Ohio. We had a wonderful time visiting with Sarah and Benji and Sarah's family. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera and their camera went out of action - so - no photos to share ... bummer!

Just before we left we had the interview for my green card. It was pretty much a non-event. Just a casual chat with the DHS guy, a browse through our photos and ... I got the stamp of approval. Because of the timing of it all - I am not getting a 'conditional' status as I thought was the case - but rather - I'm 'permanent'! Well - it is valid for 10 years.

So we praise the Lord for going ahead of us in all of this and for bringing us to the end! The card will arrive any day now and I can sit back and relax! Well - in terms of immigration hassles! There's always lots to do around here!

Thanks for journeying with us!
Naomi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for the VISA!!! Glad you had a wonderful trip. What a bummer about pictures!! I'll be w/ my parents tomorrow, for 2 wks!!!

Anonymous said...

yipee congratulations, we knew it would happen eventually. How could the US turn you away. Ummm if they did DI and I wouldn't have a place to stay for a week hehehehehe
Well its just over 90 days till we get there, can't wait. Give poppy a kiss from "aunty pengwen" xoxo

Anonymous said...

Soo cool. I hope you are going to enlarge it and then laminate it when you finally get your hands on it. I expect to see it on the wall when we get there in 92 days!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you all. Love Aunty Di

Heidi said...

So happy for you! What a blessing to not have to think about that anymore.
hugs, Heidi