CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Back Again

Remember us??

It has been over 8 months since I updated our blog ... shall we blame ...

... computer crash and all that that entails?
... steady flow of house guests?
... adjusting to life with two kids?
... facebook?

I'll blame those and all the other reasons why things get overlooked.

It is my intent to start up again with stories and pictures of our life. I won't attempt to backtrack - we'll be here far too long ... but I will attempt to give a little over view of each of us with some highlights of the past 8 months.

Check back in a day or so and I'll have some news on at least one family member! For now - here's our most recent family picture, taken at our Ohlson Family Reunion at the end of June.



For lots of other pics check out our facebook accounts!!

0 comments: