CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My Curl-less Boy

The day finally came.

We've been putting it off.

Till he was 2.

Then ... till Auntie Joy came to visit. She gave Renatah her first hair cut ... so ... we thought we'd ask her to do the honours with Tait too.

Once again - frozen blueberries did the trick to keep him happy. He was so 'un-phased' by the whole process. Glanced over his shoulder once to have a look at the thing that was buzzing around his head ... but other than that ... just sat there. "Happy as Larry".
Here he is the next day. My little man.

It has been 4 days since his 'big chop'. I'm still getting used to it. I feel like it has 'changed him'. Not just his looks, but he seems to be 'acting' older?!?!?! Just my imagination maybe?! His eyes pop all the more without the shag. His cheeks are even more kissable, not hidden by the curls.

I love my boy ... I miss his longer curlier baby hair ... but I love his new look!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a spunky little man! Definitely love the 'do'!

-Aunty Jen x