CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Crafting Craze: Fun with Felt

The pre-Christmas season in our house was a constant state of craftiness as I was on a mission to make little gifts for relatives and a few others. It was such a soul nourishing time as I prayed for people as I made things and had fun tweaking things that I was 'mass producing' to make each on intentional and a little different for the person for whom the gift was intended.

I know that Christmas feels so far behind us know ... but ... I thought that I could share my crafting endeavors from that season with you nonetheless.



~broaches for ladies~

~flower hair clips for the little ladies~

~bookmarks for men~

~monogrammed notebook covers for the little guys~
and I made some for some men too with buttons instead of the monogram

So there they are ... I had a ball!!

Thanks for looking, please leave a comment if you stopped by to let me know you've been here!!

2 comments:

Tara M said...

Nice work Naomi... such a great idea!

Julianne said...

You are sooo creative, I love them! Great ideas, beautiful presents - you are very talented my friend. Much love Julie xxx