CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Naomi - me

OK so now I get to tell you a little about what's been going on in the life of me. Since the most amazing miracle of my life, Tait's birth, life has been all about Tait. Adjusting all aspects of life to make room for this little man. What a joy it has been (for the most part - teething is never really a joy).

I have so many many thoughts I could ramble on about on the topic of motherhood. It is such a huge part of my life and I truly do love it. What a privilege I have to spend the rest of my life nurturing these little beings. What a responsibility! All I can say is "Lord, be my guide, I cannot do this alone!"

As I shared about Tim's venture into getting his Bachelour Degree ... I too have some big things I'm embarking on. God has provided an opportunity for me to work full-time (ish), taking care of a little girl 5 days a week, 9 hours a day, during the school year. We are thrilled with this provision to be able to help put Tim through school. This starts on Monday (August 24th) - so a busier Muma I will be!!

That's all for me really. My days are full of taking care of my children, catching up with friends from time to time, hanging out with our fabulous neighbours, running errands, all that usual stuff.

Now that all the individual 'updates' are done - we can start telling the stories as they happen. Check in soon for some pics and stories of our summer adventures.


Here's a picture of me with my two beautiful children. What a blessing they are!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope your new 'venture' is all that you dream it to be my friend. You are a wonderful nurturer and this little girl is going to love spending time with you and those two beautiful cherubs of yours!
In my thoughts always
xx

Anita said...

I really like this shirt by the way! Too bad it will be too cold to borrow while I'm over :(

Anonymous said...

ugg boots

ugg boots online


buy ugg boots

ugg on sale

ugg boots on sale

uggs outlet

sale ugg

wholesale ugg boots

cheap ugg

discount ugg

ugg outlet



ugg outlet
uggs outlet




Mini Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG
Cardy Ugg Boots
Infant Erin Ugg
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Short Metallic Ugg
Short Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg
Tall Metallic Ugg