CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

As big as it gets?

I LOVE AUTUMN!! The colours are just magnificent! We get a little bit of the changes in Australia but not at all like here! It was an absolutely gorgeous day so we took the opportunity to do a photo shoot outside. It will probably be the last one with Poppy in my belly ... the next photos will be of her - introducing her to the world! So it looks like this is as big as I'll get. I feel great! I could probably keep going for another couple of months ... well physically at least ... I'm very ready to have her now though in every other way! I can't wait to introduce you to her!

1 comments:

GWEN said...

What great photos. Its lovely to see snippets of your life helps me feel like your close by. Not long now, those contractions sound like things are starting to happen. I wish you,tim and your darling daughter all the best xox "aunty Gwen" PS "aunty Di" is looking for a very special stuffed toy for the little poppet, wonder what it could be!!!!