CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

An Update

I had another appointment with my doctor today ... I'm a week overdue and it looks like I will be induced on Thursday, November 2nd if Poppy doesn't come on her own before then. I will go into hospital tomorrow night at 9pm and start the process but active induction won't start till Thursday. We would value your prayers that Poppy might just come on her own and that natural contractions will start before Thursday's induction. Thanks!

4 comments:

GWEN said...

my thoughts are with you all..... no matter which way it happens remember, you're not doing this alone xoxox

Anonymous said...

We're praying!

Anonymous said...

It's Nov. 2nd and i'm betting you are in early labor. i am praying that the induction is going smoothly. induction contractions are so much harder than natural labor pains. :(

know that i am praying and can't wait to meet your sweet "poppy"...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!