CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Now that Fall is well and truly here ... I'll tell you about our Summer

Part 3 of 10

Fought a few "Battle of the Will" Moments with Miss R

The one I'll share, that I actually captured a picture of was her refusal to eat her lunch. She held strong and so did I. She had to eat what she was given before she was allowed to get down. She cried for an hour, pushing her plate away, complaining that her tummy hurt or that she was too tired or not hungry or offering it to me. But I held strong too. She was not going to be 'unbuckled' till it was gone.

After an hour of crying and another half hour of fussing and attempting to manipulate the situation she fell asleep at the table.


Much to her dismay, the first thing she saw when she woke up (45mins later) was her lunch sitting there waiting for her. Another hour of tears and gagging down tiny bites at a time, the drama was over and she got down and played.

I have a spunky, strong-willed daughter!!