CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Now that Fall is well and truly here ... I'll tell you about our Summer

Part 4 of 10

A Road Trip: Just Muma and the Kids

With Tim on a trip to LA, I made plans with a long time friend from high school to visit for a few days. It was my first time on a 4 hour trip on my own with the kids. I was kind of surprised at how smoothly it went. A few planned stops and carefully planned leaving times and the kids were completely content.

On the way out to Eastern Washington we stopped at a park where they ran around a bit ...


... and snacked a bit ...



We had a few days visiting with my friend, and her beautiful family.

Renatah loved having more kids to play with ... ... Tait was in awe of all the new people, sounds, toys.

... and I thoroughly enjoyed lots of chatting and coffee and catching up with a cherished friend.


I hope it works out to make another trip next year!