CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 02, 2007

4 Months Old Today

















Renatah is 4 months old today.
At her 4 month wellness check with her doctor ... Dr Hero
she weighed in at 12lbs 6oz,
measured 24.5 inches.
Our little girl is healthy and happy.
Her 'new' things lately are
  • grabbing toys and pulling them into her mouth - though she often gets frustrated because she can't hold them in there for as long as she wants. Her mouth wants to chew but her coordination won't allow her the satisfaction for to long
  • she is making new sounds (hard to explain in writing!)
  • her hair is starting to grow back - lighter and more red!!
  • almost sitting without support - she has the strength - she's just working on the balance
  • she has discovered that there is a world beyond the ceiling when she's laying on her back - she tilts her head back as far as she can and arks her back so see whatever is behind her
  • she now rolls onto her side when she is on her back loving the freedom especially when her bottom is bare

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of for now ... oh ... just remembered one more ... she's now laughing without being touched!! It makes me wonder what goes on in that brain of hers - what prompts the laughter - are we really that funny looking?!

3 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Naoms! Well, I'm an avid reader of your blog. I am enjoying keeping up with your family. Our Micah is about 2 weeks older than your Poppy I think. Everything sounds like life over here in Austria. My word, you're looking good too! I'm about to start back in to language school full time (5 days a week) so you might remember to pray for us... I am not looking forward to being away from Nathan & Micah, but Danny will does a great job with them... it's a necessary evil I guess :) We have a blog too! I'm not great at it, but I'm getting better. Ok, this was long, sorry, but you asked for it ;) haha!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's grabbing toys already! Love the photos. They're really gorgeous. Miss you guys heaps! Auntie Anita.

Anonymous said...

love the black n white photos..sooo precious!!