CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A few THANK YOU's, from Renatah







Aunty Joy,



Thank you for the SUPER CUTE bonnet and sweater you knitted for me. With my very white skin I look like a little Scandinavian baby!














Aunty Sarah,

I love the giraffe bib you got for me! It's so colorful and covers me almost head to toe!! or I guess it's more like neck to knee!

































Mrs O'Dea,


Mum tried to dress me in the hat and t-shirt you gave me - the hat was a little hard to keep on my head - but will sure be useful when my head grows bigger!!



The Koala has sparked my interest already!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allo! She looks sooooo cute in the top photo! Brings a smile to my day - which is a good thing when you're at work on a saturday. Anita