CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 16, 2007

my heart's delight in a little thing

I just got home from a night of scrapbooking with ladies from the mom's group I've been going to here in Sandy ... I am so energised and happy!! This feeling doesn't come all that often! I have so many little projects I want to do and that many more that I have started - I've been feeling rather stuck. With a new baby at home - there just isn't much time for crafty ventures as you can imagine. A group of 4 of us brought all our 'stuff' and sat and talked and worked and decided to make it a fortnightly event!! I'm so thankful for some people who want to make this a regular thing - my one little outlet and a chance to get some projects done. Woohoo!!

I just wanted to share my little piece of delight with you!!

I will admit that when I first got the phone call from a lady I met at the tree-lighting ceremony in early December, inviting me to the mom's group at her church, I was hesitant and reluctantly said I would go. I didn't think that I would keep going - but - this time on a Thursday morning has been such a blessing and encouragement to my heart. God works in ways we often don't anticipate. God is good!

Have a great night/day which ever it is for you where ever you are! Look for the blessings that are in your day - they are there!!

love,
naomi

1 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Hey girl, I know the feeling. I'm a part of a Mother/Child group here in Austria and I was reluctant at first too. Some of my closest friends are in that group now nearly 2 yrs.later & they are so great to help me with speaking German. Renatah is growing so fast! Micah is 5 months already & Nathan will be 3 in May. I can't hardly believe it.

Love,
Krista